Monday, July 19, 2004

What's New

Haven't touched base in awhile. Last week saw Susan take a trip from hell to El Paso (really just the flights out, but it was enough to qualify as "hellish"). The boys and I did just fine together but we realize how much we need mommy around here.

This past weekend we let Susan rest Saturday morning after coming in on a red eye that arrive at JFK at 5:30. When the kids napped I bought Drew a box spring for his bed. He's been on only the mattress since Luke was born. It makes his bed look so big. That afternoon we went to Pam & Noel's (who were out of town) for a pool party with Rob's family and the Christmans. We had a great time. Having a pool makes a summer party that much better.

Sunday was a great family. We knocked around the house for a bit then went bowling. The boys enjoyed it for awhile but Susan and I wound up finishing all of the second games. The boys loved running around and eating lunch there. Susan rolled admirably. I just sucked. I need to find a lighter ball with large finger holes. That's my story at least. That afternoon we played the day away.

We have some new photos from DE that I'll post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home