Sunday, November 28, 2004

Catch Up

I'm behind on the blog for a variety of unknown reasons. I'm going to catch up with a lot of photos afte I post this. I guess I have to jump back to Drew's birthday and party. We had a great time celebrating at home on his bday, a Friday, and then at his party with friends & family on Sunday the 21st at Pump It Up. His big gift was a hamster which Drew named Scooby.

Thanksgiving saw us in NYC at the parade. Susan's colleague hooked us up with tickets in front of Macy's on 34th St. Nana and Papa joined us and we had a great time. We headed back the Hayes Pl for a wonderful turkey dinner prepared by Nana. We all feasted and then topped it off with wonderful desserts. Maria and Susan took the kids to Polar Express on Friday, I spent the day with Phil and Christopher. We headed home late Friday. I'll fill in with photos and comments to round out the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home